I wish restaurant's would put this much garlic and parm on my garlic knots, never enough. Wings look beautiful.
Burp after eating this and it’s a war crime
**Ingredients for wings**
* 2.5lbs bone-in chicken wings
* 1 tablespoon of veg oil
* Seasonings of your choice. I used - black pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, cayenne, and salt.
**Directions for wings**
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Pat wings dry
2. Transfer wings to bowl and drizzle with oil. Season chicken with seasonings of choice
3. Place chicken onto a wire rack lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake chicken for 40-50 mins, flipping wings halfway through
5. Turn broiler on high and bake wings for 5 mins until wings are golden brown.
**Ingredients for garlic parmesan sauce**
* 3/4 c. butter
* \~2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
* 4 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan
* 1.5 tablespoons powder/green bottle parmesan
* 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
* 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
* Pinch red chili flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
* Salt & pepper to taste
**Directions for sauce**
1. Place butter, minced garlic, seasonings, and parsley into a skillet on medium heat. Don't add any of the cheese, it'll melt and be goopy. Cook until the garlic has softened. 5-7 mins. Remove the skillet off the heat, add zest.
2. Place wings in a heat-proof bowl and pour garlic butter mixture over wings. Add both freshly and powder parmesan over wings. Toss to coat