Looks good! The colors make me happy
**Birthday Cake Cheesecake**
* 25 Golden Oreos
* 2-3 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
* 1 cup vanilla cake mix
* 2 tbsp milk
* 8 oz cool whip
* 1 1/2 cups Golden Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
* 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
* 2-3 cups powdered sugar
* 1 stick salted butter
* 1/2 tsp clear vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp almond extract
* 3-4 tbsp vanilla cake mix
* 2-3 tbsp whipping cream
1. To make the crust, add the Oreos and sprinkles to a food processor. Pulse until they form crumbs.
2. Combine the Oreo crumbs and sprinkles with the melted butter and stir together until well combined.
3. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper (bottom and sides).
4. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the 9 inch springform pan. Set in the freezer until firm.
5. To make the filling, mix the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl with a mixer until smooth and well combined.
6. Add the vanilla extract, cake mix and milk and mix until well combined.
7. Fold in the Cool Whip.
8. Add the Oreo crumbs and sprinkles, then gently stir until well combined. (Careful not to over-mix, or the sprinkles will bleed dye into the batter!)
9. Spread the filling evenly into crust with a spatula, and smooth the top. Cover with plastic wrap, and set in the freezer until firm, 4-5 hours.
10. Remove the cheesecake from the pan by flipping it over (holding the plastic wrap), opening the pan, and peeling away the parchment paper. Transfer to a cardboard cake round to decorate.
11. To make the topping, sift the powdered sugar and cake mix into a bowl, and whip with butter until smooth. Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla and almond extract, and whip until fluffy. Transfer to a piping bag with a large star tip.
12. Pipe swirls of Buttercream around the top of the cheesecake to form a barrier. Sprinkle the edges with sprinkle, and cover the top with even more sprinkles.
13. Refrigerate until ready to serve, or keep in the freezer and thaw in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.
Am I the only one who hates sprinkles? This looks fantastic but I really hate the texture of sprinkles in any form.